Before leaving a bunker, a player should carefully fill up and smooth over all holes and footprints, and then leave the rake with the handle pointing toward the tee of the hole being played.
Bunker Rake Policy
Always leave rake in the flat of the bunker with the handle parallel to the line of flight of the hole being played with the handle pointing back towards the tee. Rakes should be placed as far from the edge as possible.
Repairing Ball Marks
1.Always start at the back of the mark and push forward with the repairer.
2.Use repairer around all sides and slowly ease turf toward the centre of the mark. Do not lift the soil upwards.
3.Lightly tap down with putter.
Repair all divots, along with all pitch marks on putting surfaces.
Damage to The Greens
Flagsticks, Bags etc.
Players and caddies should ensure they cause no damage to the green when putting down bags or the flagstick. They should not stand too close to the hole when handling the flagstick or removing the ball. Replace the flagstick on leaving the green.
Golf Cart Rules
- Hirer must be over 18 years of age to hire and drive carts and hold a current Drivers Licence.
- Maximum of 2 persons and 2 sets of clubs per cart.
- No standing or riding on cart bumber bars.
- No driving thru tree areas or under overhanging branches.
- Do Not drive on to Tee areas.
- No driving within 15 metres of greens or within 15 metres of greenside bunkers.
- Avoid all wet areas, in wet conditions drive down fairways not in the rough.
- Obey all signs and directions.
- Use paths where provided.
- Do Not drive beyond line at front of and surrounding greens.
- Do Not drive carts while under the influence of Alcohol or Drugs.
- Members found breaking these Rules may be refused Cart Privileges.
You must have a valid Drivers Licence to hire and drive our Carts.